Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 90

April 11, 2016

Wow! This week I have probably traveled the most I have ever in the mission, and all in my own zone. This week just about everyday I left my own area to go help other missionaries or do different things. It was a lot of fun. We received a lot of blessings as well this week in our own area even though we didn't have as much time to work in our own area as usual.

Wednesday morning we packed our bags and went up to Diriomo. Every time we pass through the town Caterina we roll down the window and stick our hands outside to see how cool it is. Haha! When we got to Diriomo it had been raining a little bit so that made it nice. I did a baptismal interview for the Elders then we went and worked with them for the day. It was a lot of fun to go to Diriomo again. I am getting to know a lot of people and its fun to go back and talk to them to see how they are. 

Then ThursdayFriday and Saturday we had more interviews and other things that needed to get done. It was crazy but we saw a lot of blessings in the area. 

Freddy is an investigator that is going to get baptized this week. We found him a long time ago and finally he is going to get baptized. He is the man that is in the picture by me that I sent last week. He is super excited and knows a lot about the gospel. Ever since we met him he has been reading the Book of Mormon. He is now in the middle of Mosiah. He has a great understanding of the Book of Mormon and a strong testimony. We are teaching a lady and her husband. Finally her husband came to church. She is preparing to get baptized this week as well.

I love this work and being able to be in the streets here in Nicaragua. I love this country and the people here. I love this Gospel. I love my Savior Jesus Christ. I was thinking this morning during studies about how much I have learned about the Atonement and how much that it has made an impact in my life. I feel the Atonement of Christ each and everyday of my life and as I teach. 

Take care. I love you guys.
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment