Monday, October 12, 2015

Week 64, I love this work and I love this gospel!

October 12, 2015

Wow, this week was a week I will never forget! What blessings I have received this week. I have learned so much about being a better representative of Jesus Christ. I love this work and I love this gospel!

This week we had the opportunity to go to a multi zone conference with President and Hermana Russell. I was filled with great inspiration and guidance. They both gave great talks. I really enjoyed the talk from President Russell. He spoke about being a missionary consecrated. He focused on a talk about being the 4th missionary. It was a great talk and we all got a copy of the talk afterwords. Elder Mateo and I also taught a class on how to better retain the converts after baptism. It was a lot of fun to see all the missionaries and learn from President and Hermana Russell. 

This week we were so blessed to see the baptisms of the family we were teaching. It was a great day. They had a lot of their family come and see their marriage and wedding and it was a great opportunity to teach some of the family who came from different religious back grounds. I was so happy that day. They are a family that I will always remember and be grateful for. They have taught me a lot. As we taught them, they taught me truths of the gospel as they told me about their personal experiences living the gospel and how they received their own testimony.

I love you guys!!

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan Anderson
We have been excited for this family to be baptized.  We have loved hearing Elder Anderson speak about this family and their progression in the gospel. They are "GOLD"!


Elder Anderson, Elder Diaz, Elder Mateo, Elder Rodriguez

What an interesting bug on Elder Anderson's well worn shoe!


No comments:

Post a Comment