Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 63

October 5, 2015

Wow what an amazing experience it was to be able to listen to the voice of our Prophet, President Monson. Many of the talks I really, really enjoyed including the talk from President Monson in priesthood session that said, keep the commandments! That is a very clear statement from our Prophet and it is what our Heavenly Father wants us to hear! I also really enjoyed the talks Sunday morning from President Nelson, and President Eyring. This was a very powerful conference with a very powerful message. 

We are still preparing our way awesome family this week for baptism. They went to almost all the Conference sessions and took notes, then asked us about conference afterwords!! haha, Yes!!!! They are doing great and are preparing to get baptized this week on Saturday! We were able to have really great lessons with them this week with members. I have loved to see the change in the people's lives as they come more unto Christ. 

There is not much more to write about. I love the work and just keep working to find new people to teach. Something that I have learned is that there are always, always, people waiting for us to teach them. Whatever area, whatever part of the world. We just have to go and find them. That is something I love to do in missionary work is to contact. It is fun to get to know a new person then to help them realize the importance of the Restored Gospel. I meet lots of new people everyday that come from all walks and paths of life. 

Elder Diaz is doing awesome!! It is really fun to be his companion and to work with him. He is a great missionary and has taught me a lot about how to be a better missionary! I know we will even have more success as we are companions.

I love you!!

Nicaragua Managua Sur, 
Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment