Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Week 62 - Family of GOLD!



September 28, 2015

This week we had a lot of work that we were able to do. It has been quite hot and humid but its been nice as it has rained quite a bit at night.

This week Elder Diaz and I have been looking a lot for new investigators! We have contacted a lot of people these last few days and have found several really positive people. 

The family I have been telling you about are getting closer and closer to their baptismal date. I am super excited for them! The gospel principles class this week was on Families! They loved the class and I have seen how they have come closer as a family through our message. It is a lot of fun to leave homework for them to read in the Book of Mormon. They read it, then when we come back they tell us about the story, what they have learned, and how they can apply it into there own life! They are the family of Gold that every missionary dreams of! They have come to church, go to the activities and are planning to go to just about every conference session this weekend. The husband has been a great example to me as he has worked very hard to overcome his problems with the word of wisdom

I apologize I don't have much time to write this week. I love you guys and hope all is well. 

Please write me next week with your thoughts about General Conference.

I love you guys!!!

Elder Morgan M. Anderson

Elder Presinal and Elder Diaz with Elder Anderson




Elder Martinez

No comments:

Post a Comment