Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 60

September 14, 2015

Well this next week we have changes. I guess we will see what happens. I am happy with wherever I go. Because I know it's the Lords will and what he wants me to do. I know there are people out there waiting for me to teach them the restored gospel. 

Well Elder Presinal finally finished his 12 weeks of training. Tomorrow we can start working at 10:30 again! He has taught me a lot. I have learned how to be a better missionary from him and how to follow the spirit more. I have become really great friends with him.  I love the opportunity I have to learn from each of my companions. I can always learn how to be a better missionary and learn how to teach better from them. 


Well I guess I should tell you guys about the two families we are teaching. 

The mom and her daughters are doing good. They came to church again this week and are still progressing great. They were able to go to a baptism this week for the other ward and they loved it. After we talked to them and they said they felt the spirit they strongest they have ever felt it. But when things are going good the adversary always seems to put trips and falls in our paths. They have some close relatives and friends that are not part of our church. They came out and told us one night they didn't want to meet with us anymore.....my heart sank. But then we talked to them and they realized their testimony of the truth of the gospel. They are continuing to read the Book of Mormon and pray. They should be getting baptized really soon. Which I am super excited for!!

The other family I was talking about....(the one where I tripped in front of their house) They are amazing!! The wife was in another part of town all week working and came back Saturday night. During the week we taught her husband about the Restoration of the Gospel including Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. They man has told us of how he felt the spirit and wants to keep learning. The wife came back and i think was a little bit amazed at how during the short time she was gone, how her husband has changed. The family went to church including there two little girls and are really progressing for their baptism in October! 

This week has been great, filled with lots of hard work, happiness, as well as a few trials. I love this work and I love my savior Jesus Christ. I learn new things everyday while on the mission.  

Take care, I love you guys!!

With lots of love, from Nicaragua,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment