Monday, December 28, 2015

Week 74

Wow its almost Christmas......and Happy Birthday Dad!!

So I don't have a lot of time to write. This week we worked in a lot different areas. I went out to a place called Diriomo and worked with the District Leader out there and his companion. It is a really cool area that is up in the mountains. In the area there is a huge lake that is really deep. It used to be an old volcano.  Water filled it in so it is a lake now.  In this area there are a lot of little villages that have a ton of people in them! It was a lot of fun, but we had to get up super early both days to get up there. Its not super far away, but it takes about 45 minutes to get there by bus. 

This week I have contacted a lot in the area. A lot!! ha ha. We would just find streets and just contact the whole street. We didn't have a ton of success as our commitments fell through on Sunday. Just have to keep my head up and keep pushing forward. I really like the area and the zone. The people are super friendly and the area is nice and cool. I know we will have a lot of success really soon.

For Christmas, the 25th of December, I will plan on being on SKYPE after 3 Nicaragua time. It could be as late as 7 or 8 Nicaragua time. We are still trying to decide on a few details but I will be on. So just be ready to respond.

On the 24th we will have a multi zone meeting with President and Hermana Russell. I am excited for that. I bought myself some Christmas gifts. I bought a new bag that goes around my waist like I had before, but it is super cool. All the missionaries have a bag like it. I also bought a new watch...so those are my new Christmas gifts....ha ha.

I have really enjoyed reading a letter everyday. I enjoy reading and feeling of everyone's testimony of Christmas and Jesus Christ. Thank you. 

I love this time of year and I am really excited to be able to spend Christmas of 2015 with the people here in Nicaragua. I love this work. I love this Gospel. I know that Jesus Christ was born in a humble manger,  but is our Lord and Savior. I love him. 

Merry Christmas!!
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment