Monday, December 7, 2015

Week 72

I apologize as I do not have much time to write. This week is a big holiday week and everything is going to close down today in the afternoon. 

This week was full of miracles. An investigator named Maria gained a testimony from reading the Book of Mormon about baptism and told us on Thursday afternoon that she wanted to be baptized on Saturday!! Wahoo! We have been teaching her for a long time now and finally she got baptized! We also baptized the lady from the Atlantic Coast that speaks mosquito. 

As well this week Elder Diaz and I went to a few lessons with our recent converts Oscar and Zenobia. We were teaching about the Book of Mormon to a family and Oscar pulls out scriptures and starts teaching about the Book of Mormon with scriptures, testimony, and testifying of the blessings he has received as he has read the Book of Mormon. This family is awesome!!

We worked really hard this week and it payed off. Elder Diaz is now finished with his training and is one of my favorite companions. He is a great missionary and I am excited to see him in the future. He will be a great fantastic missionary!! I have a lot of respect for him as he taught me many things of humility, faith, and following the spirit.  I know that he was a very large part of why we have been successful these past few months here in the area, Las Palmas.

I know this church is true. I love you guys. I think of you often. Take care! Tell the family hello! I love you guys!!

Nicaragua Managua Sur, 
Elder Morgan Anderson



Zone Leaders.
Elder Martinez with Elder Anderson

Elder Antuna, Elder Mateo, and Elder Diaz with Elder Anderson. 

Zona Managua.



No comments:

Post a Comment