Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 104 - Last letter from the mission field.

July 11, 2016

Last letter from the mission field. I will make it brief and beautiful...jaja!

This week has been a week of reflection about the mission and all. I have learned a lot and I'm excited to be able to apply these new attributes in my life back home. No I'm not a perfect person and still will make mistakes, but I feel that I am a better person. I cannot fully express my love for the mission and the Nicaraguans in words or on paper. It's something that is so strong that its hard for me to express. What a change I have felt in my heart over these last 2 years. 

Remind me when I get home to tell you about the blessing we gave to a man this last week. It's a long story. I'm sure it would be more entertaining as well if I was in person to tell you all. 

For p-day today we got together as a district and played games and ate pizza. It was fun to relax a little bit and enjoy myself. I started packing a little bit this morning as well. 

I love you guys. I have so much to tell you but I would rather tell you in person than over email. I love you guys. See you on Thursday night. Don't get too excited at the airport.  There are other people there....haha!   I will probably cry, don't worry haha!

I love you guys. Keep me in your prayers that all will go smoothly and we can get home quickly and safely. I love you guys. See you in a few days!!

With much love,
Nicaragua Managua Sur for Life!!!
El Mejor Mision del mundo,
For the last time,

Elder Morgan Monroe Anderson

Rivas





No comments:

Post a Comment