Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Week 103

July 4, 2016

Happy fourth of July. I hope the fireworks, the parade and everything have been good this year. Don't worry though Pioneer Day is going to even be funner...ha ha!

This week went by crazy fast. I used a lot of my time this week trying to help things here in Rivas get better. I did a lot of training with the sisters in my district trying to help them become better. It was a lot of fun. 

This week while teaching a less active family we found out that they have family that lived for quite a while in the states. The grandma is from Nicaragua and speaks fluent Spanish but her grand-kids don't speak any Spanish. We are teaching them the basics of everything but I have ran into a little bit of a problem. My English is really bad...they sometimes don't understand what I say.  Awkward! But it will help me a little bit to be able to adjust. 

Everything is going well. We are working hard with a couple of young men to help them get baptized this week. I hope to go out baptizing. I'm excited for this last full week that I have in the mission and hope to make it my best week ever. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Let me know if there is anything that you want from Nicaragua. 

I love you guys!

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment