Sunday, August 10, 2014

Week Three Mexico City C.C.M.





August 8, 2014
Well technically I have been here 2 and a half weeks but hey who is counting?
This week I finally got into a routine at the CCM. Wake up study, eat, study, eat, study, eat, study. Ya that’s about it. 

The lowlights from this week was being sick again… I got better, then Monday I got sick again. So I went to the doctor here and he told me that it was just a bug and that I should watch what I eat. He said to not drink milk.........I haven’t drank milk for 4 days and they always have cold cereal available. It’s killing me not being able to drink the milk. But I got better on Wednesday and I’m doing fine now but I am still staying away from the milk.

The highlight of this week was today. We were able to go to the Mexico City Temple and go to the visitor’s center. The temple is currently under renovation so we couldn’t do a session. I was super bummed out. But the visitor’s center was the best I have ever been to.

During the tour we watched those videos about eternal families. The one where you go from room to room and watch different parts.  Everyone in my district starting crying.  My testimony grew so much about how families are eternal. That no matter what, I am sealed to my family who are my ultimate best friends. I have grown to realize the importance of families. They are essential to gods plan. I wouldn’t be on a mission if it was not for my family and the gospel.

Love,

Elder Anderson




No comments:

Post a Comment