Monday, March 16, 2015

Long Week!

March 16, 2015


Hey everyone!


Well this week seemed like a really long week and just about everything that could go wrong with investigators happened......


On Wednesday I went on divisions with the companion of the District Leader in his area while the District Leader was with my companion in my area. It was good. We worked really hard during the day then at night stopped to buy dinner at a members house that sell food. They are called fritangas. They sell all sorts of really traditional Nicaraguan food. They gave us so much food. It was really good though.


Elders Anderson and Gomez
On Thursday night we got a text message from one of our really positive families that said they don’t want to listen to us because of different problems. I have been worrying about investigators all week and the area. We still have a lot of investigators. We are going to try once again to baptize the teenage grandson of the counselor in our ward. We have been trying to baptize him since the start of the month. He has told us that he has not yet received an answer, but likes the church and seminary. We have taught everything and shared so many scriptures with him. We are working really hard right now to be able to have his baptism this week. He is a really fun kid to be around and is super nice.


One of the things that I have learned a lot about this week is how to keep pushing through the hard times. During every part of our life we will have hard trying times. Work, school, everything, but it is how we decide to take the challenge of our faith. I love the pioneer song about putting your shoulder to the wheel, push along, push along......the song is playing in my head right now as I am writing.


Sorry I don’t have much time to write. I love the work and I love the mission.  I am sorry that I did not get to write everyone individually this week, but thank you for everything. I hope all is well and I will write next week. Always remember that I love you and am constantly praying for you guys.  


I love you,


From Nicaragua Managua Sur,


Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment