Sunday, August 2, 2015

When the work is hard, work harder!



July 27, 2015

I apologize as this will be a very short email....I promise I will write more next week.


This was a really great week. I received more and more of a testimony as this is the Lord's work. Its not my work its the Lord’s work. This Friday I was super tired and some of the doors we contacted didn’t open or our set visits seem to fall through. Like Elder Martinez once taught me as well as my parents, When things get hard, work HARDER! We continued working hard trying to find someone who would accept the message that would change their life. As we walked down a street where we have a couple of really positive investigators, I was drawn to a door that I had never thought to contact. We followed the whispering of the spirit and contacted there. We were let in and found to our surprise a family of 4! Wahoo!!!! We taught the message of the restored gospel and then invited them to be baptized and they accepted a date! They also committed to go to church. Then on Sunday, they came to church on their own!! I know it was the guidance of the spirit that we were led to this family. I hope they continue to progress and can be baptized in the future.   The moral is..”When the work is hard, work harder”!


We also have been teaching an older gentleman.  He is very good at reading our handouts and the scriptures. As we taught him he taught US the lesson of the restoration! The lesson was filled with the spirit as we shared the first vision and shared with him about the Apostasy. I gained a better testimony of the Restoration as I taught and learned from him. I know that the Lord has put people out there that are just waiting for us to be taught and be baptized, including a man that hopefully will be baptized this week.


I apologize I am out of time. I love you guys and hope all is well. Take care.


I love you,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson



No comments:

Post a Comment