Monday, January 11, 2016

Week 77 - Happy Birthday!

Wow...20 years old....hm....time goes by fast....

So this week was once again filled with a lot of hard work in the area. I also got to go to Managua this week for the Leaders Meeting with President and Sister Russell. That was a lot of fun to see the logros...sorry don't remember the word in English. We met our goal as a mission so that was awesome!! It was a lot of hard work. This truly is the best mission in the whole world.

To be honest I really didn't remember my birthday until about 9 this morning...ha ha!  I opened my presents, finished my studies, and then went out and worked.

We are still working hard to be able to find a lot of investigators. We have a older man and a young family that are progressing to be baptized at the end of this month that are super cool. When we stopped by the family's house today they gave us lunch and we taught them the word of wisdom. The older man has gone to church twice now and loves to learn more. We taught him the Book of Mormon and he has been reading it. I know that the Book of Mormon is truly another Testament of Jesus Christ. 

I hope all is well there in Hyrum, Utah...it should be super cold right now...ha ha! Enjoy it...it's still pretty hot here. Its been pretty dry and hot. And also windy...so I get to shine my shoes everyday and my face is always dirty with dust, but life is good. I love the mission.

Take care,
I love you guys!

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson


With Elder Morales at Zone Leader Meeting.

Happy Birthday Elder Anderson!

Birthday Lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment