Monday, January 4, 2016

Week 76 - Year 2016

Wow I can't believe that we are in the year 2016. Time has gone by super fast. I will fill you guys in on a few details and a couple of pictures. 

So this week my companion and I hunkered down in our area and looked for new investigators. One street we found a lot of new investigators and I mean a lot!!

So I think I mentioned about the guy that we met a couple of weeks ago who is a manager of a rock band. Wow he is awesome. His wife started listening to the lessons as well. They are another family of gold. They have already started changing old habits with out us even saying anything. They have given up drinking and smoking and have made some major changes in their lives. One time we went over there and the band was over there. It was on the 1st at about 7 at night. The band guys were some pretty cool guys. They had a lot of questions but then just left on their motorcycles....ha ha you could defiantly tell they were in a rock band. After about 5 minutes of talking to them we went inside with the family and taught a spiritual lesson on the Plan of Salvation and how family's are eternal. They are super great. They even gave us a super good fruit juice last night. Limes and Mandarins. It was pretty good.

We also met a family that has gone to church a ton and were about to get baptized then moved into our area in Masaya. They are also super cool, but they are hard to find at home since the Dad got super sick. I have also had the chance to be able to meet a lot of less active members and to see them come back to church. The chapel was super full this week! It was great to see new faces and to see everyone make goals to come back to church this year. It was also a super awesome fast and testimony meeting. A lot of people testified of the Plan of Salvation which was a really neat experience. 

I love this area. We are working harder and harder everyday! I love the work and I know this church is true. I love you guys! I hope you had a great new year!

With much love,
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson



A recent convert and I. He was reading the gospel of Jesus Christ pamphlet while watching his three calves.



Cool looking Chicken......its more like a sage hen.



A dog that looks like a rabbit.  He is the size of a jack rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment