Monday, February 15, 2016

Week 82 - Miracles

February 15, 2016

After a long time of working with this family they finally got baptized. YES!  Lester and Karla got baptized and confirmed.  I am super excited to go talk to them tonight to see how they are and how they feel now that they are members and have the spirit. I will attach a picture of them at their baptism.

This week we have been working really hard in the Zone and have worked really hard in the area as well. I spent a good block of the week traveling to Diriomo and back as I went there 3 days this week. It is a lot of fun working with the district out there and helping and getting to know their investigators. I really enjoy getting to know these people who are getting ready to enter into the waters of baptism. Last night we went and talked with a mom and her kids where all of the kids will be baptized at the end of this month, but the Mom is still not baptized. Elder Bradbeer and I talked with her for awhile and we felt the spirit very strongly as we spoke with her. I honestly don't know if she will get baptized soon, but I do know she has felt the spirit and has seen the blessings of the gospel in her family.

So this week we also had our interviews as a zone with President Russell. I went with Elder Hironaka and Hermana Russell to do house checks. It was a lot of fun to be able to talk with them and get a lot of advice from Hermana Russell. As a zone leader, Elder Bradbeer and I talk with President before and after the interviews and receive instruction. WOW! These were by far the best interviews I have had. I learned so much from him about the mission and how to become a better person after the mission as well. I will definitely remember the council that he gave me for a long time to come. 

We have been teaching a man named Freddy for a week now and he is super positive. He is a middle aged man and his wife visits another church. He has a strong knowledge about the bible, and religious history. It keeps us on our toes while teaching him and I have to use a lot of Scriptures. When we taught him the Book of Mormon he wasn't super  convinced, but he then read a part of it and is now always reading it. I have seen his testimony grow in this last week and I am excited to see him grow in the gospel.

The Sunday school class this week was on Agency. I received some revelation on the subject. As I was thinking I thought, most of the times we have to have faith while making choices. We cannot always see the outcome or the consequences. We need to be guided by the spirit and we will then receive the blessings. 

We have had many other miracles this week in our area. I am full of gratitude every night for the things I have and have felt. I love this Gospel. Its true. This is His church. Thank you for everything. I love you guys! 

Nicaragua Managua Sur, 
Elder Morgan Anderson






No comments:

Post a Comment