Monday, March 28, 2016

Week 88- This week was full of great work and lots of things to do.

March 28, 2016

This week was full of great work and lots of things to do. 

To start off on Tuesday we went to Managua for a Multi Zone with some of the other zones in the mission. Me and Elder Bradbeer gave a class on Teaching Repentance with using the scriptures. We focused on the importance of the scriptures as we teach and how important it is to relate the experiences that are in the scriptures with other people. It was a lot of fun to interact with all the missionaries and see old friends and make new friends. 

After meetings Wednesday, we got up early Thursday morning to go to Diriomo. Elder Solis and Elder Bradbeer dropped me off with the District Leader and his companion so I could work with them then spend the night to go to District meeting with them. I always enjoy going out there. We taught the family of the branch secretary. They live on a lot where there are like 9 houses full of their family. At the end of the lesson their were like 10 people listening. Haha!  It was a lot of fun. I called the missionaries out there yesterday to get their numbers and they informed me that they all went to church on Sunday. I was pretty excited for them. It was a lot of fun that day too because pretty much all of last week people were off work so we got to talk with a lot of families. Families that were really ready to here our message. 

Friday afternoon they dropped me off here in my area and we worked really hard even though it was super hot. We had a lot of visits to go to that day. While I was gone Elder Solis and Elder Bradbeer found a super positive family. We taught them Saturday night and Sunday they were waiting for us ready to go to church. We were five minutes late and they were joking with us thinking that we had forgotten them. They are a super young family that has 3 little kids, two 4 year old little boys that are twins, and a girl that is only like 1. The little kids didn't want to go to Primary so in priesthood meeting the twins sat with there dad. Haha. I know that our Family is Eternal and that the gospel blesses families. We are excited to go visit them tonight

The family I told you guys about last week is still progressing. Actually the lady is progressing. The husband doesn't seem to have much interest. She is reading the Book of Mormon and has such an incredible desire to learn more. 

I really enjoyed Easter weekend. I know that Jesus Christ died for you and me. Take care. I love you all. Have a good Spring Break.

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment