Monday, June 20, 2016

Week 101

June 20, 2016

This week has been plenty busy just like the rest and has been a little bit hotter here in Rivas. We haven't seen much rain. Elder Bustillo told me that it has been almost cold in Jinotepe and raining.

Life is good. I have a good lunch appointment, great companion, and great investigators. I have seen the area change 360 degrees these last few weeks. We have a lot of positive investigators and we have a high goal for the first two weeks of July for baptisms.

We are teaching a niece of a less active and have even seen the family become reactivated. It's fun going to their house because they get excited when we come over. Everyone wants to participate in the lessons and they all came to church this week. I have seen a lot of less active people come back to church and it's amazing to see their lives change again as well as see their loved ones come to church for the first time. It was ward conference this week so we got a good turn out at church. 

I had the chance to work a lot in different areas this week and put a lot of miles on my shoes. My area is huge as well and requires a lot of walking and the church is a little far away. There are a lot of tourists that pass through the area as well to go down to San Juan Del Sur. 

The mission is great. I know there is still a lot of work to do. I will work hard until the last minute. Thank you for everything. I love you guys. 
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Anderson

Look a monkey!



With President and Sister Russell.  They are preparing to come home!

No comments:

Post a Comment