Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 100

June 13, 2016

Wow!  This week has flown by, but has been filled with rich experiences that I will never forget. 

This week we had a multi zone. It was a lot of fun to talk with everyone and with President and Sister Russell. I talked with Elder Diaz for a while since he is now in the offices. Elder Bustillo and I gave a training on working better with the members and we both thought it went well. I also got a chance to talk with President one on one for a minute with Elder Bustillo. He gave us some great advice about the zone. President and Sister Russell are close to going home and gave some of their last talks and advice to us. We also got to take a picture with them before we left individually. I couldn't help but tear up as I gave President a hug and Sister Russell a handshake as I even saw their eyes fill up with tears....they are amazing people whom I truly love and will miss. They both have taught me very great lessons. I have been very blessed to be able to work with them at a closer level and learn great things from them. 

With going to the multi zone that meant that we woke up super early and got home pretty late after being on the bus for what seemed like forever. I also have been on the phone a lot with different people this week until late at night with zone stuff. I have received little sleep this week...haha, but I love it!

We have seen some real miracles this week. We have found new investigators and have really seen the area open up. We brought a lot of people to church and things are looking a lot better in my area. Now this week I need to go on a lot of divisions and help the district and the zone.

All is well.  I love this gospel and I love this work. I will work until the last minute and will do everything to bring these people to Christ and into the waters of baptism. I hope we can all go on some cool four wheeler rides when I get home as well. 

Love you guys. Take care and keep up the good work. I love you guys.

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan Anderson




The Zone

With Elder Bustillo getting ready to leave on the bus.

After a rain storm.

With Elder Cuyan

No comments:

Post a Comment