Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Week 99 - Rivas

June 6, 2016

Wow! So now I have an official adult brother and two little brothers that are already better than I am at soccer.....Sounds like life is good.

So I guess the big story of the week is changes. I received a phone call from the Assistants Tuesday afternoon to inform the zone about changes. They told me to pack my bags, but that I would not need to bring them to the meeting. I was a little bit confused until Elder Hironaka called me. He explained that I was going to Rivas. It's a ward that has 12 missionaries and two districts. I am still Zone Leader and I am also a District Leader again. In my district there are three companionship of sisters. I am working hard to get these two districts going again and to get to their full potential. Elder Bustillo is now companions with Elder Presinal in Jinotepe. Every night I am on the phone with Elder Bustillo talking about the zone and planning different things. 

Rivas is a change from Jinotepe. Rivas is super hot compared to Jinotepe. Even though it has rained a ton these last few days. Getting people to church on Sunday was crazy as it rained all morning and it rained super hard. I have not been in many rain storms like that one. 

My new companion is Elder Cuyan. He is from Guatemala. He is a super cool guy and has 18 months in the mission. I am super excited to work with him.

Life is good. I'm excited for the success and challenges that are on there way these next 6 weeks. I love you guys. Take care. 

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Anderson

I apologize that there are not any pictures this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment