Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Week 98

May 30, 2016

Well today is Mothers Day here in Nicaragua. As I was thinking about mothers day I totally forgot to tell Mom when we skyped happy mothers day.....So, Happy Mothers Day. You are the best mom in the whole world. Thank you. 

This week was another busy week. This week Elder Hironaka came down to help us with some of the baptism possibilities that we had in the zone. We spent the day traveling and going to the different areas to talk with the missionaries and to help them and their investigators progress. 

After that I went down to Nandaime quite a bit this week for their district meeting and to talk with more possibilities. It was a lot of bus time this week. I like traveling and seeing all the farm land and sugar cane that they raise here.

We are working hard in the area to commit people to church and to teach the needs of our investigators. This week we had a lot of success in finding a lot of people that we know we can help be baptized in the future. We are teaching a lady that has serious heath problems but loves when we come over to talk to her family and to help them receive their testimony of the Restored Gospel. 

I apologize that I don't have much time to write. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. Keep it up. Have fun at graduation. I like your invitation. Have a great week. I love you guys. Thanks for everything. 

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Anderson


With Elder Hironaka in Nandaime


A path to an investigators house in Nandaime

No comments:

Post a Comment