Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Week 96

May 23, 2016

This week I was reminded how much I can still change and still do to become a better missionary. I am always so grateful and humbled at the opportunity i have to learn. I know that as i stay humble to be better i can become more like my Savor through my entire life. 

This week we had interviews with President as well as leadership council. I was able to spend the whole day Tuesday helping with Interviews. Me and Elder Bustillo finished our last interview with President super late. I learned a lot from President about how to be a better leader and how to inspire, guide and help the missionaries more. I also got a chance to be with Elder Hironaka all day while we had interviews. It was fun to talk to my old companion and talk about experiences. It is crazy to think that he is going home this next week. This week we also had zone meeting with all the missionaries. It was fun to be with the zone and to help them and do some training with them. 

I also had the chance to travel to Nandaime this week to get to know some investigators and do some baptismal interveiws. It was a cool day. I got a chance to take a cool picture with the Volcano Mombacho. I will attach the picture.

We found some cool invesigators this week. We are just working hard so that they can progress. I really like Jinotepe, the area, and my companions. The work is going good. I apologize that i don't have a lot of time to write. Hope all is well. Take care, I will talk to you guys next week. Let me know how everything goes with mission papers and what not. 

Love you guys,

Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan Anderson



Nandaime and Volcano

With Elder Bustillo at Consejo de Lideres

The other zone leaders in my group from the CCM

Zone Meeting

No comments:

Post a Comment