Monday, May 9, 2016

Week 94 - Caught in a rain storm

May 9, 2016

Well it was great to be able to talk to you guys yesterday. I really love and enjoy the opportunity I have to be able to talk to you and see how much you guys have changed. Each time I see pictures of my brothers it seems like you guys have all grown up a ton. I think all three of you are going to be taller than me soon if not already.

I don't plan on writing a whole lot, I pretty much told you guys everything yesterday. Life is good. I spent a good amount of time this past week traveling and I am excited to be able to work even harder this week. I know there are a lot of people here in Jinotepe to receive the gospel. 

Winter here in Nicaragua has started back up. It rained quite a bit this week and we got trapped while walking home by a really strong rain storm. I will send a picture of it. We were so soaked when we got home. 

Hope all is well. I love you guys a ton. Keep up the good work and let me know when you get your papers Jaren. 

Love you all.
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Anderson
Attachments area
With Elder Aguilar

No comments:

Post a Comment