Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Being a Member Missionary

June 1, 2015

It's already June. I cant believe it.

This week was a lot of work to finish up the last week in May. We as leaders were running around like crazy helping and doing baptismal interviews and helping investigators be baptized.  The district and zone did amazing this month as we had a great number of baptisms.  I learn more and more on the mission how much I love the people of Nicaragua. I love being able to talk to them in the streets, buses, stores, and especially in their homes. 

The biggest thing about this week was how great it was to have this baptism. We baptized this guy this week and he will be a great member for the rest of his life. It was so much fun teaching him and hearing his story and helping his testimony grow. I loved being able to teach him and see my own testimony strengthened. He struggled with a testimony of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. I felt my testimony grow every time I shared with him about the prophet Joseph and how I know the Book of Mormon is true. It was also a great experience because we did some of the teaching in English. He speaks both Spanish and English really well. This baptism was made possible by one of the members here and with his help we were able to meet the goal of getting him baptized. This is why I am pushing you guys to do more missionary work because I know first hand how much easier it is to do the work with the help of the members. I know that as our family commits to do more missionary work we will be blessed greater than we have ever known. Our Heavenly Father will open the heavens on our family as we commit to the work of bringing people to the fold of Jesus Christ. Whether they are lost sheep that have gone astray or are being brought into the fold we will be blessed.


Today was great as we went and played soccer and ate pizza. It was a really nice p-day.

It has been fun to here all about soccer and what is going on there. I cant believe Dallin is playing for
La Roca!!  I never thought an Anderson would put on a La Roca jersey.

My time is up but I want you guys to know how much I love you. I know this church is true. Thank you for all the emails. 

With much Love, your brother, son, and missionary,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson

Preview attachment IMG_1696[1].J[1].JPG
Preview attachment IMG_1698[1].JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment