Monday, November 9, 2015

Week 68

Well another pheasant hunt has passed...ha ha jk. I didn't even realize that it was the pheasant hunt this week.

Well everything is super good. So I promised this week that I will talk a little bit about my investigators....

So this week Elder Diaz and I were knocking doors for a little bit. We contacted a young mother that has family here in the ward. She has been to church several times before, but has never been baptized. She is from a place that is on the Atlantic coast up by Honduras. They speak Mosqito.....its a pretty cool language. When she prays she prays in Mosqito. I have to speak a lot slower in Spanish so she can understand me a little bit better, but she is super cool. She went to church with us this week and one of the recent converts in the ward helped her out while at church. She has a date to be baptized in December.

Another lady we are teaching is an older lady. She is really fun to teach and really receptive. We just taught her the Book of Mormon and word of wisdom. We went to go pick her up for church this week in a taxi......she had already left her house and was at church.

This week I had a lot of meetings with being a zone leader and with training Elder Diaz. It was a lot of fun being with all the other leaders a bunch this week and talking to all of them and seeing how things are going. 

Elder Mateo has a little grilled cheese sandwich make that we all use....I have been using it to make peanut butter and Nutella sandwiches, ha-ha. It's nice to have a little bit of warm food when I get home at nights. 

Elder Diaz and I have been running around like crazy this week as we have had some sick Elders in the zone and I have done several baptismal interviews... I like being able to go to the other areas like I have said before. 

These last few weeks I have been a little bit more cautious around dogs....ha-ha!  Everytime I have walked by the place I got bit I have been checking for the same dog. Another investigators dog almost got me this week as well, but my foot stopped him.....ha-ha. 

I hope all is well and the family is good. Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I love you guys and hope all is well. 

Everything is great here in Nicaragua. My testimony is strengthened every day. I love you guys! Happy Birthday Dallin!

Nicaragua Managua Sur, 
Elder Morgan M. Anderson 

 

Elder Mateo and I at a meeting with all other Lederes de Zona.

A food traditional lunch here in Nicaragua. 

Elder Paine and I after zone meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment