Monday, November 2, 2015

Week 67 - Already November!

Already November!!

So I apologize I don't have much time to write. All is well here in Nicaragua. I am still here in the same area in Las Palmas. I love the area. I love working with Elder Diaz. We are still working super hard. You will notice that my shoes are pretty worn out....Haha lots of walking these past few weeks.  I sent them to a Zapatero today and he will fix them up for me while I wait to see what I am going to do about shoes. 

This week was fun as we had cambios and Elder Mateo is now training. I'ts another Domincan. I have had now 4 companions from there! Haha they are a lot of fun and I know a lot of Spanish from that country and a lot about the culture and food. 

I am really enjoying the work and the investigators. I promise I will write a long letter next week about my investigators. 

I love you guys and hope all is well. I love you guys with all my heart and I know that everything is great at home. I love Nicaragua, I love the people and I love this work. 

Take care,
Nicaragua Managua Sur,
Elder Morgan Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment