Monday, November 23, 2015

Week 70

Wow this week we had a lot of different things going on. It was a long week, but it ended with 2 great baptisms from our area here in Las Palmas, Managua.

Leticia was a great baptism. It took a lot of work to get her baptized. But like I said last week it was through the Book of Mormon that she got a testimony. There were so many times as we talked that she would express her desires to do what's right, but could not decide which church to join or where to turn. There were many times as well that she would tell us in tears that she had been praying and praying to receive her answers. While teaching her Elder Diaz and I started something which I haven't done much of. To start or end the the lesson, we would sing a hymn. I love to sing, I know my Savior Lives. I feel the spirit so strong as the song testifies of the life and power of the Savior and how His atonement strengthens, heals, and lifts us up. 

So as I am sure you have seen, the Zone had interviews this week with President Russell. It was a lot of fun. We were in the chapel all day on Friday. I got a special treat and as we did housing checks.  Elder Kliener and I with Hermana Russell stopped at McDonald's and got lunch for President and us. I got a JalepeƱo Burger. First time at McDonalds in Nicaragua! Ha-ha. I also got my packages. I haven't opened them up yet. But Mom said that I could open one up for family home evening tonight....or I guess its called, Missionary Home evening. I guess we will see what we got this week. 

This week was filled with a lot of hard work and Miracles. It rained super hard this week as well for 4 strait days. Every night we can home super tired and muddy. But it was a lot fun. We found actually a lot of cool people to teach as we knocked a couple of doors while working. I love it when it rains.

I love this work and the Gospel. I love you guys. Take Care. Happy Thanksgiving!! 

With love, 
Nicaragua Managua Sur, 
Elder Morgan M. Anderson 


I'm thankful for...

Two baptisms this past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment