Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Multi-Zone Christmas Party

December 22, 2014


Well I don't have much time to write today because we don't have p-day......we have a multi zone on the 24th that is in Managua with some of the other zones. I am excited for that to see my friends. Everyone who was here last year says that it was pretty cool with games and a lot of food. So I am looking forward to it as it is something a little bit different.  But so ya we don't have p-day today because of that.

I am really excited to talk to you guys on Thursday!!! I hope all works out well with Skype. Keep it in your prayers that it will work. 

Well I hope all goes well with things with Christmas, and Dads Birthday. Happy Birthday Dad!!! 

Elder Carter is such a great companion. We are a lot a like I have found out these past few weeks. We both like to just go to work and get things done and when we are at home after the day we joke around and talk about home and the experiences we have had. Sometimes it's hard in the house to talk in Spanish but we always speak solo espaƱol en la campo. 

This week was a little bit better with new investigators that we found. The problem is that they are a long ways a way and we have to spend a long time in that area, but the blessing is that there are 4 positive different homes in that area. Two are really young families that I am excited to go back and visit today. One night while visiting they gave us fried plantains. They are really thin and are like eating Potato Chips.  They sell them in the Market. 

I think of you guys often and hope all is well. Remember to keep the Gospel the most important thing. I love this time of year to Celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and to spend time with my Family. This year I am grateful for the opportunity to spend time with my brothers and sisters in Nicaragua. I am so glad to have a family like you guys who loves and supports me. You are the best. I have gained a greater love and appreciation for you guys while being here in Nicaragua. All of you are my hereos.

I love you! Merry Christmas! I will talk to you guys on Thursday!! I am so excited to talk to you!! I love you! Te Amo!

Your Missionary,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson  

No comments:

Post a Comment