Monday, December 15, 2014



December 8, 2014

Wow Elder Carter and I worked so hard this week! I don’t know if I could have walked any farther or talked to more people. Yesterday we were exhausted. 

We contacted back into some pretty cool areas this week with the goal of the week to find new investigators and start new in the area. We found some success but they live far from the church and we knew it was going to be a challenge to help them get to church. We walked until it was hard for us to keep going. Every night I came back to the house and just wanted to sleep.

On Sunday we woke up before 6 to go to find investigators but nobody was home or they were busy with other things. I was pretty discouraged when we showed up to church with no investigators. But this is part of the work. I realize there are days when you do all you can do and it doesn’t seem like it is enough. But everyone has agency.

Elder Carter and I worked really hard this week and he is a really good missionary. Our style of teaching is similar and we both just want to get down and work really hard. It is fun to have another American companion that we can talk and joke around. While in the field and during study time it is only Spanish. Which is good because I still need a lot of work? We are definitely blessed with the gift of tongues. While teaching we are able to teach and understand everything.  I know that our Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers and he will take care of the rest if we put in our part. 

Masaya is way cool and I am learning more and more each week.  I am getting to know the area even though it is huge! I am excited to get back to work this week

With love,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment