Monday, April 27, 2015



April, 20, 2015


Wow time has gone by way fast. I have about 9 months in the mission. The time is flying right now. 

So only one of our 3 possibilities was baptized....ya that was a little bit stressful, but I love being able to work.  As long as I do my part the Lord will do the rest. 

This week was a little bit of a struggle but I learned a lot. We continue to work and find people but I feel there are more people out there waiting for me to contact them...  Something I have also been thinking about is that I need to work better with the members. Out of all my baptisms only 3 were from contacts in the street.

As members of the church we not only need to help the missionaries with food, rides to different places, but people to teach. How great the blessings are when we help and find those people who need to here the gospel. I know in Utah it can be a little bit harder to find non members but they are out there waiting for us to help them. Everyday we interact with people who are ready to listen to this restored gospel. 

It continues to be super hot here. Hopefully about the middle of May it will start raining again.  

I love you guys. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I love you!

Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment