Monday, April 6, 2015

Pulperias, little juices.

March 30, 2015

Hey guys!!! So this week the story is about juice, the heat, and everybody has agency.


So this week it has been super, super, super hot. I have never felt so much heat in my life. So i am always stopping getting something to drink like water or juice. Throughout the day I am always asking the members for a glass of water. They sell little juices called Pulperias here.They come in a little bag. You rip open the bag with your teeth and then drink it. They are really cheap and they taste alright, so I have been living off those to try and stay hydrated.


I realized that a lot of my emails are super serious....I apologize. I will now try to start and add a funny moment every week into my emails.


Funny moment of the week:


One night all of our appointments fell through, so at about 8 at night we started contacting houses. Well we contacted this one house and a old lady came to the door. We started talking to her for a little bit then she just slammed the door in my face.....I never thought I would have an older lady slam the door in my face, but ya it happened.  


So this week we have changes coming up on Wednesday. So that is always exciting. We will see what changes brings. Changes are to make things better. I know that President Russell receives revelation from our Heavenly Father for the mission and each of the missionaries to help keep the work moving forward.


So this month we had a lot of positive people we were teaching, but I learned a lot about how everyone has agency. I know the Lord will help me find those people that are ready to hear our message and be prepare to be baptized in the True Church.


This week I really tried hard as well to focus on the needs of the investigators and trying to figure out how I can help them through questions and by following the promptings of the spirit. I have been studying a lot about how I can be more like Christ in my personal study. I know by doing so and applying it to my life I can be a better missionary and a better person in the future as well.


Thank you for everything. I love hearing from all of you guys every week. I hope all is well and that you are studying more of Jesus Christ and bearing testimony to those around you and helping them come unto Christ.


I love you guys,


Elder Morgan M. Anderson


I attached a picture of Elder Carter and I and some of the other missionaries from my time In Masaya. The photo was taken after the Multi-Mission Conference.



No comments:

Post a Comment