Monday, April 6, 2015

Changes!

April, 6, 2015


Elder Anderson and Gomez with a Church member
I am sorry that I don’t have much time to write. All is well in Managua and I am doing really good.


So the story of the week is that there were lots of changes this change. I got a new companion named Elder Orellana. He is a new missionary, so I am now training a missionary. What a humbling experience it is to train a missionary. I am learning a lot while training. I am learning how to be more humble, patient, and have more charity.


I have also been called as the new District Leader here. I have a lot of fun with this new responsibility and hope to have a lot of success. My district has great missionaries and is having a lot of success.


Our area is doing really good even though it is still super hot here. I have a couple of baptisms coming up these next few weeks. Please keep praying for my investigators that they can follow the commandments, especially the word of wisdom.


I love you guys and miss you. I hope all is well. Keep up the good work. I am excited to read tonight the letters that you sent.


A picture with me and Elder Martinez
A picture with me, Elder Martinez, and my 
new companion, Elder Orellana.
With Love,
Elder Morgan M. Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment